PO BOX 259
700 Farnsworth Road
Waterville, OH 43566


Phone: (419) 878-4972
Fax: (419) 878-7780



Safety Tips

Carbon Monoxide Danger
Carbon monoxide is often called "The Silent Killer" because it can not be seen or smelled.

It is a toxic gas produced when natural gas and other fuels do not have an adequate supply of oxygen to burn completely. When carbon monoxide is breathed into the body, it combines with the body's blood and prevents it from absorbing oxygen.

Common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning include:

  • Using cooking appliances for heating purposes.
  • Malfunctioning heating equipment.
  • Blocked chimneys.

Symptoms include:

  • Severe headaches.
  • Nausea.
  • Vomiting.
  • Sleepiness.

If you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning, call 911 immediately.

For more information about carbon monoxide go to www.carbonmonoxidekills.com.